Search found 1916 matches
- Mon May 21, 2018 6:53 am
- Forum: Hybrid - Crossbreeding Rocketry
- Topic: Show us your hybrid
- Replies: 77
- Views: 9736
What’s holding you back from going Hybrid?
No offence, 2 things holding me back, knowledge and time.... Both are in short supply....
- Wed May 16, 2018 7:24 am
- Forum: NSW Rocketry Association
- Topic: Mullaley Launch 5th May 2018
- Replies: 5
- Views: 84
Thanks for sharing George (great photos John), it was a great day, good to see a L3 class motor flown in NSW (Go the Blues). Thank you to NSWRA for hosting the event, it’s truely a great launch site. Congratulations to Melanie Randell on achieving her L1 HPR certification. 8) It's always good to see...
- Sun May 13, 2018 10:10 am
- Forum: Australian Model Rocket Society
- Topic: New AMRS I Impulse Single Motor Altitude Record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 186
str8up wrote:Congratulations Matt. Fantastic flight.
- Mon May 07, 2018 10:23 am
- Forum: Scratch Built
- Topic: L3 Cert - 1/2 scale Patriot
- Replies: 314
- Views: 43565
Well it's finally happened, a launch of my 1/2 Patriot in NSW :mrgreen: A great photo by John Katz (more to follow when time permits)... _DSC0234_processed_sm.jpg Close up _DSC0234_processed_Close_Up.jpg Launch # Date Event Motor(s) NS Alt Comment 1 12/03/2015 ARTDU 2015 CTI M2150 7,455 6,3...
- Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:07 am
- Forum: Mid/High Powered Rocketry
- Topic: Don't Debate This, Too
- Replies: 23
- Views: 531
Thanks for sharing Mike looks awesome, I'm sure it will be a great flight (as always). please keep us updated..... To answer both of these questions, I started looking hard at the aluminum motor case. If I switched to a composite case. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 2012-06-30 21.01.45_sm.jpg
- Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:52 am
- Forum: Rocketry Control Room
- Topic: What a tool! SpaceX will use giant tool to build the BFR
- Replies: 0
- Views: 115
Now that's a mandrel.... A BFM (Big Falcon Mandrel )