Search found 189 matches
- Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:13 pm
- Forum: Australian Rocketry
- Topic: Australian Rocketry official PerfectFlite distributor
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1956
Its baro based no accelerometer used, but no mach delay required to be set.
- Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:46 am
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: New Dual Deploy altimter. Just out today!
- Replies: 27
- Views: 5941
If it does thats great did not see it in the list of what it could do the logger can do it thats a bonus for a 65 dollar alt.
We are shortly to do trials for AMSA with radio controlled chutes for our SAR loads and soon they will be GPS controlled the idea is we will drop loads from around 10000ft instead of 200ft like we do now. The chute controllers have been developed by AMSA with off the shelf components.