[ACTION REQUIRED] Newsletter Submissions

QRS is Australia's largest rocketry club with multiple sites south of Brisbane and in the Darling Downs

Moderator: Moderators

snrkl
Rocket Flyer
Rocket Flyer

[ACTION REQUIRED] Newsletter Submissions

Postby snrkl » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Team,
@digit has handed me the torch as the herald for the QRS newsletter.. As such, I am looking for some inputs from all QRS members our there:

1) Photos: If you have any photos of people or rockets you want to submit, please do send them my way.

2) Article Submissions: Seeking any articles or interesting write ups from club members. If you have an interesting way to solve a problem or just have a build thread that you think others would like to see a little of, send them my way. (We might have to wait until after Thunda2019 for Warren to spill the beans on the "supah sekrit" 54mm trickery he is working on right now.. :P )

3) Certifications: If you have achieved a certification in October, November or December, please let me know so that I can include details.

4) Anything else that is noteworthy for inclusion...

As I don't want to publish my email address here, ping me and I can Private Message you the details to send submissions to...

str8up
Children, today we're going to learn about space
Children, today we're going to learn about space

Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] Newsletter Submissions

Postby str8up » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:45 pm

Nothing "supah sekrit" just not telling you what I'm doing until I get it all sorted out.

snrkl
Rocket Flyer
Rocket Flyer

Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] Newsletter Submissions

Postby snrkl » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:36 am

@str8up: feel like penning a few UNCLASSIFIED paragraphs on what you are planning for the newsletter?

Return to “Queensland Rocketry Society”