Hi Guys

Forum history of a rocketry in WA

Moderator: Moderators

tantaris
Parachute Packer
Parachute Packer

Hi Guys

Postby tantaris » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:23 pm

Just a quick hello to everyone and to say I haven't forgotten you all or given up on rocketry.

I have been unable to attend a launch this year due to study and work commitments.

I have just completed a full on semester at tafe with flying colours. Considering the amount of time I have spent in the darkroom and working night shift I don't think I have seen many hours of sun this year.
Unfortunately something have to be put ahead of recreational activities. Rocketry isn't the only thing that has had to fall by the wayside for the time being, all I have done for six months is eat, sleep and breath photography and worked, much to the detriment of my social life.

Next semester should be less full on and I am hoping to attend at least one launch if not just to see everyone again. Plus I can't miss the chance to shoot some more launches and let a few go myself.

I hope everyone is doing well and the launches have been spectacular.

6111_1
Rocket Crew
Rocket Crew

Postby 6111_1 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:30 pm

hi tantaris good to hear from you hope to see you at a launch soon

ps you would have loved to see the raptor on a J,350 awesome next year a L or M :D below is a vid of it all lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92hYrrktStY

hotspot
Rocket Crew
Rocket Crew

Postby hotspot » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:05 pm

Good to be into your work but remember all work makes for a very boring person but good on you Im sure it will all pay off in the long run.

hotspot
Rocket Crew
Rocket Crew

Postby hotspot » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:42 pm

Today was a good day flew the Nike smoke on a H128 and a H165R my 1/4 scale Patriot on a I161 and my Mirage on a G64.

~RR~
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Hi Guys

Postby ~RR~ » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:30 am

tantaris wrote:all I have done for six months is eat, sleep and breath photography

Hi tantaris, welcome back.. so we should see some awesome photo's from your next launch... :D

Hey hotspot, the Patriot should've got about 2500ft ??? Have you put it up on anything smaller yet??? like a H128...
Shane...
TRA # 11474

Return to “Rocketry in WA”