Please introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

PonyMayo
Rocket Onlooker
Rocket Onlooker

Hello friends.

Postby PonyMayo » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:08 pm

Hi,
Glad to be here. I have Asperger's so dealing with people can be difficult, I may have problems working out if you want to punch me in the face or give me a high five (not really fond of either ((My attempt at humor)). So if I come across as an arse it is probably not my intent.

My higher education has been in Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy. So I anticipate this becoming a second home.
Passions include Aviation, The Sciences (Not you geology, sit down), Electronics, Aerospace, and going as fast as possible.
I am very lucky to have an amazing little girl (4yo) who also loves the above and will probably be teaching me Theoretical Math before the age of 10 (She is very cleaver).

I was reading a paper on Hybrid Rocket Propulsion and thought "Lets build some rocket motors", one link led to another, now I am here.
I look forward to learning from you and sharing many controlled explosions soon.

Cheers
Pony
(The name comes from a late night of cards against humanity and substances, Just a joke that stuck).

Aquaman33
Rocket Crew
Rocket Crew

Re: Hello friends.

Postby Aquaman33 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:13 pm

Hi Pony,

Welcome to the forum.

Its a great hobby and there are lots of great people on here that will be happy answer questions.

Enjoy.

OverTheTop
It's only money...
It's only money...

Postby OverTheTop » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:22 pm

Welcome to the forum. Lots to see and learn here. Enjoy!
TRA #13430
L3
"Everybody's simulation model is guilty until proven innocent" (Thomas H. Lawrence 1994)

markf74
Parachute Packer
Parachute Packer

Postby markf74 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:03 pm

Welcome Pony

I am fairly new myself , but the people on the forum are real friendly and helpful, good luck with your flights
QRS # 271
AMRS #367 L1

Return to “Self Introductions”