Sth Australia and up

Please introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

SpaceManMat
Astronaut
Astronaut

Re: Sth Australia and up

Postby SpaceManMat » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:16 pm

october sky wrote:Cloubraker, small correction, clearly you haven't read many of my posts since May, 2007 because I often call it a passion...... :wink: :D

You do realize that the avatar I have here is a photo from my living room......if this would be just a bobby for me I wouldn't have 5 meter, 3.6 meter, 2.7meter, 2.4 meter ( and so on) rockets standing in my living room.... :mrgreen:

You can find a first launch video of my OZ AREA 51 in the High Power Build thread which I did in 2012. 8)

Something like a cross between a hobby and a drug addiction.

I had a drug test at work the other day... The fools, no one has invented a test for AP!
QRS: 124
AMRS: 32 L2 RSO
Highest Altitude: 13,647 feet
Fastest Flight: Mach 1.55
Largest Motor: CTI 1115J530 IM
Current Project: X Wing

Lister
Engineer
Engineer

Postby Lister » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:30 pm

We would all be out of work if they did. Think being a drug addict would be cheaper than rocketry lol.

Cloudbreaker
Parachute Packer
Parachute Packer

Postby Cloudbreaker » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:23 pm

october sky wrote:Cloubraker, small correction, clearly you haven't read many of my posts silightningMay, 2007 because I often call it a passion...... :wink: :D

You do realize that the avatar I have here is a photo from my living room......if this would be just a bobby for me I wouldn't have 5 meter, 3.6 meter, 2.7meter, 2.4 meter ( and so on) rockets standing in my living room.... :mrgreen:

You can find a first launch video of my OZ AREA 51 in the High Power Build thread which I did in 2012. 8)

The OZ A51 looks like it has gathered some dust and cobwebs.
You should shove another Gorilla O black lighning up its backside.
That should give it a nice dusting.
:mrgreen:
I excel at equations...I can build structures that have no relationship with reality.

october sky
Human GPS
Human GPS

Postby october sky » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:05 pm

Lister, indeed it is AMRAAM2 ! :D Built around 2008.

Matt, that was funny as.... :lol:

Cloubraker, that O was amazing....in due time the video will be released of the launch. Sadly mate, the cost is....well...a lot when launching that size motors. So sadly meanwhile it is gathering cobwebs. :(
QRS Inc. NO: 003

Life Member

TRA #11616 L3

Lister
Engineer
Engineer

Postby Lister » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Thought it looked familiar.. though mines an amraam3... :lol: i have 1 rocket thats bigger than one of yours woohoo 8)

Should start crowd funding for rocket motors :)

lucifer911
Rocket Flyer
Rocket Flyer

Postby lucifer911 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:42 pm

Lister wrote:Thought it looked familiar.. though mines an amraam3... :lol: i have 1 rocket thats bigger than one of yours woohoo 8)

Should start crowd funding for rocket motors :)

Lister you should consider moving to the border of Israel. All the rockets that get fired across the border from Gaza towards Israel I am sure you would thoroughly enjoy yourself lol. You could critique their construction of rockets and could launch rockets back into their direction haha :)

No need for a parachute system either :)

Lister
Engineer
Engineer

Postby Lister » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:07 am

:lol: could also move to a school in Gaza and watch israels respose with hellfire missiles.. i would rather watch the iron dome system.. im a lover not a fighter ; )

Return to “Self Introductions”