Water Rockets NSW

Moderator: Moderators

Dale
Rocket Onlooker
Rocket Onlooker

Just to say hello

Postby Dale » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:00 am

George:
I write to you from the State of Iowa, USA.
I am getting started in water rocketry after having retired recently. I find it a satisfying experience. The launches are fun, but the planning and building the rockets and launch equipment are just as enjoyable.

I have found your information to be most helpful and interesting. Your videos are of great quality. Most enjoyable. I will continue to follow Air Command on my computer. Keep up the great work.
Sincerely,
Dale

air.command
Astronaut
Astronaut

Re: Just to say hello

Postby air.command » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:22 pm

Dale wrote:George:
I write to you from the State of Iowa, USA.
I am getting started in water rocketry after having retired recently. I find it a satisfying experience. The launches are fun, but the planning and building the rockets and launch equipment are just as enjoyable.

I have found your information to be most helpful and interesting. Your videos are of great quality. Most enjoyable. I will continue to follow Air Command on my computer. Keep up the great work.
Sincerely,
Dale

Hi Dale,

Thanks for the nice words. Welcome to the forum and water rocketry! If you've just recently retired you should have plenty of time for rocketry. :D I couldn't agree more that designing and building rockets is just as much fun as actually launching them. If I'm able to, I'm happy to answer any questions you have about water rockets. Just a warning about water rockets though ... they can be highly addictive, but I guess you've probably discovered that already. :D

- George
Crop Circles: ... just a bunch of guys looking for their rockets ....

Return to “Air Command Water Rockets”