EOFY 2015 shipment or rocket motors and parts

This is for all Australian Rocketry orders to RCS/Aerotech, PML, LOC/Precision, Always Ready Rocketry, G-Wiz Partners, Cesaroni pro-X, Animal Motor Works, Altus Metrum

Moderator: Moderators

kopius
Elle3
Elle3

EOFY 2015 shipment or rocket motors and parts

Postby kopius » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:50 pm

It's getting close to that time again to bring in another shipment of rocket motors and other products. As Australian Rocketry prepares for the shipment, we always like to give people the opportunity to pre-order products as to not miss out on that certain item they really want.

We are offering a special 10% discount for any pre-orders of propellant paid in full by the order closing date. You can also take advantage of this discount for stock that is already in Australia, however, it will be shipped when the new stock arrives. To take advantage of this offer, simply enter the code ‘EOFY2015’ in the ‘DISCOUNT CODES’ section of your shopping cart.

We anticipate this shipment will be filled with all of the standard products as seen online (http://www.ausrocketry.com.au), plus a number of new items never seen before in Australia. In particular there is some VERY SPECIAL motors planned for this next shipment. This is the perfect opportunity to check out the new range of CTI Mellow long burn motors which are all listed online (http://ausrocketry.com.au/what-s-new.html).

Orders should be placed online through the normal process. If you have any special requests for items not listed, please send these to info@ausrocketry.com.au. All orders must be received by no later than Wednesday 01/07/2015. All things going to plan, the shipment is anticipated to arrive in October. Whilst this is late in the year, it is a good opportunity to also start planning for 2016. I know I personally plan on giving Queensland’s 120,000’ site a fair crack!
QRS Secretary

AMRS #3 L3 ACO
Life member of QRS

NAR L2 #98260

MDRA Member #0241

matthew
Cairns...no where near that
Cairns...no where near that

Re: EOFY 2015 shipment or rocket motors and parts

Postby matthew » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:07 pm

MicroMaxx motors? Loki L2050-LW with hardware? :wink:
Matthew Small
AMRS #33 L3
TRA #11466 L3
QRS #133

http://australianrocketry.org

Compositecheeserolls
Parachute Packer
Parachute Packer

Postby Compositecheeserolls » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:43 pm

:D
It's pronounced /təˈmeɪtoʊ/ not /təˈmɑːtoʊ/

Favourite Rocket(s): The ones that have a problem with the recovery system :mrgreen:

kopius
Elle3
Elle3

Postby kopius » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:32 pm

Due to the popularity of the end of financial year pre-order, we have decided to extend this until this Saturday, 11/07/2015. As Australian Rocketry works on the current shipment, we always like to give people the opportunity to pre-order products as to not miss out on that certain item they really want.

We are offering a special 10% discount for any pre-orders of propellant paid in full by this Saturday. You can also take advantage of this discount for stock that is already in Australia, however, it will be shipped when the new stock arrives. To take advantage of this offer, simply enter the code ‘EOFY2015’ in the ‘DISCOUNT CODES’ section of your shopping cart.

With some of the team just returned from the USA, we now have confirmation that this shipment will be filled with a number of new items never seen before in Australia. In particular there is some VERY SPECIAL motors planned for this next shipment. This is the perfect opportunity to check out the new range of CTI Mellow long burn motors which are all listed online (http://ausrocketry.com.au/what-s-new.html).

Orders should be placed online through the normal process. If you have any special requests for items not listed, please send these to info@ausrocketry.com.au. All orders must be received by no later than Saturday 11/07/2015. All things going to plan, the shipment is anticipated to arrive in October. Whilst this is late in the year, it is a good opportunity to also start planning for 2016. I know I personally plan on giving Queensland’s 120,000’ site a fair crack!
QRS Secretary

AMRS #3 L3 ACO
Life member of QRS

NAR L2 #98260

MDRA Member #0241

vance2loud
Rocket Crew
Rocket Crew

Postby vance2loud » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:28 am

How are we looking for an ETA on the October deliveries? Is there a rough timeframe yet?
TRA #15165 AMRS #50
I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Unknown
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
- Thomas Alva Edison

kopius
Elle3
Elle3

Postby kopius » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:42 am

Not as yet, there is still a lot of manufacturing going on. At this stage I am hoping the container will leave by late October as there are a few delays.
QRS Secretary

AMRS #3 L3 ACO
Life member of QRS

NAR L2 #98260

MDRA Member #0241

kopius
Elle3
Elle3

Postby kopius » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:47 am

Due to some small delays with the current container, there is a final opportunity to add to the current shipment. Keeping in mind that by March next year, the Australian dollar is predicted to reach a dismal 60 cents, this means a future shipment will be even more expensive and potentially not for a little while.

With talk of M sparky drag races at WWW2016 and other big projects, this may be the only opportunity to get exactly what you want for those launches next year. If you would like to add anything, orders can be placed online (or via email) and payment must be made in full by no later than Wednesday 30 October 2015. As the dollar has already started to take a dive, the prices online are currently correct and there is anticipated to be a price rise following the exchange rate changes.
QRS Secretary

AMRS #3 L3 ACO
Life member of QRS

NAR L2 #98260

MDRA Member #0241

vance2loud
Rocket Crew
Rocket Crew

Postby vance2loud » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:30 am

Is Wednesday 30 October 2015 the cutoff date for orders and payments or do orders need to be in earlier than that?
TRA #15165 AMRS #50
I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Unknown
- Thomas Alva Edison

kopius
Elle3
Elle3

Postby kopius » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:00 am

vance2loud wrote:Is Wednesday 30 October 2015 the cutoff date for orders and payments or do orders need to be in earlier than that?

Orders and payments can be made up until the last minute mate
QRS Secretary

AMRS #3 L3 ACO
Life member of QRS

NAR L2 #98260

MDRA Member #0241

Viking
Rocket Crew
Rocket Crew

Postby Viking » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:21 am

My order is in. Never thought it would be so hard to predict what I'll need for the next year!
I did have an ambitious(for me) plan for WWW2016 but I wimped out at the last minute, have to be realistic, can't afford it.

kopius wrote:Orders and payments can be made up until the last minute mate

Flying today(work offshore) so I'm a few days early ;)
Simon
WARS #24 / AMRS #54 L2

drew
Southern fried goodness
Southern fried goodness

Postby drew » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:27 pm

Put my order through on Friday. :lol: :twisted:
Andrew Hamilton
AMRS 28 L3
AMRS Records Committee Chairman
Max Alt AGL - 23,908ft - K300 - Balls 22
Max V - 2,488 ft/s, ~Mach 2.2 - M2250 - THUNDA 2015

lucifer911
Rocket Flyer
Rocket Flyer

Postby lucifer911 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:04 am

does ausrocketry go into hibernation over the summer period given the fire bans?
can we place our motor orders still and receive them in a week or so? or has all the quality motors been sold out?

What is the deal? I need some motor hardware too. 29mm starter kit and 3g case.

vance2loud
Rocket Crew
Rocket Crew

Postby vance2loud » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:59 am

From what I know the current delivery of motors and cases from America has been delayed, That is why there is low/nil stock of a lot of items on the website.
This thread has mentioned this and mentioned that now (until wed or the 30th of October, not sure which) is the time to order before prices increase with the exchange rate.
I would believe that Blake would be ordering a considerable amount of stock, just if you want it at the current prices you need to order and pay for it before the container leaves America.
I am sure Blake will let us know but that is my understanding of it. I have also been informed by others that it can be worth asking ausrocketry if there is something in particular that you are after as sometimes the stock levels on the website are not up to date and they might either have what you want or be able to get it for you reasonably quickly.
You are aware that the 29mm starter kit comes with the 3g case aren't you? for most of us it is the 1G, 5G, and/or 6XL that we would be after separate. Then with 1 spacer you can fly all the 29mm motors.
Hmm now you have got me thinking I might need to put in another order for more cases before the prices go up,
Just one question, Is it Wednesday 28th October or Friday 30th October that is the cut-off date.
TRA #15165 AMRS #50
- Thomas Alva Edison

SpaceManMat
Astronaut
Astronaut

Postby SpaceManMat » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:03 am

lucifer911 wrote:does ausrocketry go into hibernation over the summer period given the fire bans?
can we place our motor orders still and receive them in a week or so? or has all the quality motors been sold out?

What is the deal? I need some motor hardware too. 29mm starter kit and 3g case.

No hibernation, QLD fly 12 months a year.
QRS: 124
AMRS: 32 L2 RSO
Highest Altitude: 13,647 feet
Fastest Flight: Mach 1.55
Largest Motor: CTI 1115J530 IM
Current Project: X Wing

drew
Southern fried goodness
Southern fried goodness

Postby drew » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:14 pm

SpaceManMat wrote:No hibernation, QLD fly 12 months a year.

Yea yea, rub it in Queenslanda... :evil:
Andrew Hamilton
AMRS 28 L3
AMRS Records Committee Chairman
Max Alt AGL - 23,908ft - K300 - Balls 22
Max V - 2,488 ft/s, ~Mach 2.2 - M2250 - THUNDA 2015

Return to “Australian Rocketry”