A bit more firmware work recently, nothing too exciting mostly additions to CLI functionality.
- dtmf simulator: allows the simulation of dtmf tones being sent. syntax: dtmf<space>a<space>b<space>c<space>d<space>e<cr>. where a c b d e etc are individual numbers (1 to 16) representing a 4 x 4 keypad. These are fed straight into the dtmf processor as though they were received by the radio etc
- output channel direct drive: allows one of the output channels (1 to 4) to be 'turned on' for a 1s period. syntax: out<space>x<cr> where x is 1 to 4
- gps status: dumps current gps parameters. syntax gps<cr>
- power monitor status: lists values from power monitor board/ "Smart Disconnect". syntax pwr<cr>
- overall system status: dump of all system parameters and values. syntax ??<cr>
Also added a short beep upon receipt of any valid DTMF value.
Example terminal screen grab from cli
Still a few bugs to iron out....
Discussions about anything electronics, from altimeters to cameras.
Updated version of user guide here, gives a bit of insight into how it all works.
strud wrote:Hi Matt, where did you see the 4MV battery? (units are mV by the way)
The numbers written together on the screen shot wasn’t ware these were 3 separate readings...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests