Feedback

Suburban Rocketry has closed

Moderator: Moderators

mikeibis
Rocket Flyer
Rocket Flyer

Feedback

Postby mikeibis » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:59 pm

I would just like to say that Suburban Rocketry would be one of the best online stores for the customer service and communication. Thank you and congratulations on a great store Bones.

Avachovy
Engineer
Engineer

Postby Avachovy » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:11 pm

i would have to agree, quick response, great service and everything is extremely professional. Great job! ill be ordering a whole lot more stuff from you in the future!

Bones
Engineer
Engineer

Postby Bones » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:31 pm

Thanks guys! Appreciated.

Always keen to hear any feedback, good or bad.
"You could give Aristotle a tutorial. And you could thrill him to the core of his being ... Such is the privilege of living after Newton, Darwin, Einstein, Planck, Watson, Crick and their colleagues." - Richard Dawkins

www.suburbanrocketry.com

Avachovy
Engineer
Engineer

Postby Avachovy » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:37 pm

the only bad thing that i have to say is that the box my stuff arived in was way to bloody hard to open! :lol:

you have obviously gone to alot of effort and much of your time and money has been put into making this a successful venture. Great job!

Bones
Engineer
Engineer

Postby Bones » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:29 pm

Avachovy wrote:the only bad thing that i have to say is that the box my stuff arived in was way to bloody hard to open! :lol:

Mental note: Wrap Avachovy's next parcel much tighter. Use epoxy if necessary.
"You could give Aristotle a tutorial. And you could thrill him to the core of his being ... Such is the privilege of living after Newton, Darwin, Einstein, Planck, Watson, Crick and their colleagues." - Richard Dawkins

www.suburbanrocketry.com

Guppzor
Rocket Crew
Rocket Crew

Postby Guppzor » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:21 pm

Don't forget the two part expanding foam inside the package for maximum padding value. Don't want those items to move around too much, might damage something! :twisted: :P

water rocketry man
Engineer
Engineer

Postby water rocketry man » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:37 pm

great service, all parts in great condition. nothing bad all good. :)

but i would like to know wether i can track my order so i know when it arrives or a calculation how long it will take.

I would like to one day see motors for sale too :D 8)

but all in all you are very pro at this service bones.

Bones
Engineer
Engineer

Postby Bones » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:43 pm

water rocketry man wrote:but i would like to know wether i can track my order.

When the order is shipped you will get a confirmation advising of this. All orders are shipped via Australia post, I don't believe it is possible to track such packages. Well it might be, but not with the regular economical standard service.

Really though, unless you live FNQ or way out Perth way, boxes of goodies take just a few days to arrive.

www.suburbanrocketry.com

water rocketry man
Engineer
Engineer

Postby water rocketry man » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:53 am

Its about 4 days for anything to be deliverd to me but i went on google earth and its only 10 hours and 51mins to get from Aus post in sydney to my house doesnt that seem odd :? that it takes four days for it to go to my house went its only about 11 hours on google earth

I cant see why it would take that long, what type of transport does the mail go through.

skippy
Rocket Crew
Rocket Crew

Postby skippy » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:06 am

water rocketry man wrote:[snip]
I cant see why it would take that long, what type of transport does the mail go through.

Apparently there is a bit of a backlog at present. Some technical difficulties...

"I think people unfairly criticize Wikipedia just because it's often inaccurate... Compared to newspapers, Wikipedia is the word of God." - Max Barry

"Attitude gets altitude". - Me. I said that

water rocketry man
Engineer
Engineer

Postby water rocketry man » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:16 am

:lol: :lol:

Bones
Engineer
Engineer

Postby Bones » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:22 am

water rocketry man wrote:Its about 4 days for anything to be deliverd to me but i went on google earth and its only 10 hours and 51mins to get from Aus post in sydney to my house doesnt that seem odd :? that it takes four days for it to go to my house went its only about 11 hours on google earth

Ummmm.....

I suspect Australia Post work a little different than the "direct taxi route".

www.suburbanrocketry.com

water rocketry man
Engineer
Engineer

Postby water rocketry man » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:27 am

I bet they do!

october sky
Human GPS
Human GPS

Postby october sky » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:03 pm

I really like that photo, it appeared somewhere else in this forum last year. Oh yeah, there were some "safety" issues from China and other countries, funny as!! :lol:

This what happens when you overload your ASS !! :wink:
QRS Inc. NO: 003

Life Member

TRA #11616 L3

krusty
Engineer
Engineer

Postby krusty » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:08 pm

october sky wrote:This what happens when you overload your ASS !! :wink:

My ass is always overloaded :(

Return to “Suburban Rocketry”