Sirius Rocket kits

Suburban Rocketry has closed

Moderator: Moderators

Bones
Engineer
Engineer

Sirius Rocket kits

Postby Bones » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:52 pm

Good news guys, a range of Sirius rocket kits will be added to Suburban Rocketry! The following kits will be on offer (prices listed are in AU$).

Command Cone Kit
$10.70

Interrogator
$27.95

Mid Power Interrogator
$43.35

Refit U.S.S. Atlantis
$79.95

S.S. Cestris
$37.35

At this stage I am keen to take pre-orders as it helps me get the stock levels correct.

Anybody who is interested can you please go to www.suburbanrocketry.com and place an order. (Just choose a coupler or something that creates the order template, in the checkout instructions enter the name and number of kits you want and I will be in contact.)

It seems at this stage there may be some minor delays due to the availability of the kits but once I have some numbers confirmed I will be in a better position to give an accurate expected delivery.

I am pretty excited about this range and personally have my eye on an Atlantis and the S.S. Cestris. 8)

Any questions? Ask away!
"You could give Aristotle a tutorial. And you could thrill him to the core of his being ... Such is the privilege of living after Newton, Darwin, Einstein, Planck, Watson, Crick and their colleagues." - Richard Dawkins

www.suburbanrocketry.com

Wombat Old
Engineer
Engineer

Postby Wombat Old » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:42 pm

WOW, they look really cool.

Which is a pity. If I got one, I'd be too afraid to fly it!
What kind of person WRITES a maniacal laugh?

TRA#11586
L0 (so far)

rbsleepr
Rocket Crew
Rocket Crew

Postby rbsleepr » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:55 pm

Good work Bones
I'm up for a SS Cestris and a mid power Interrogator
TRA #11543 L1

skippy
Rocket Crew
Rocket Crew

Postby skippy » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:58 pm

Way to go Bones!

An excellent addition to the SR lineup. My congratulations Dude.
"I think people unfairly criticize Wikipedia just because it's often inaccurate... Compared to newspapers, Wikipedia is the word of God." - Max Barry

"Attitude gets altitude". - Me. I said that

Bones
Engineer
Engineer

Postby Bones » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:44 pm

Thanks Guys.

I intend on placing a Sirius stock order mid next week. Quantities outside of items that have specially reserved will be initially kept quite low. Probably just 2 or 3 of each kit will be held in my stock.

Subject to how the product range is accepted, I can't imagine stock orders will be getting placed at the frequency that I replenish such brands as Semroc and Fliskits (mainly due to the fact there is only a handful of kits on offer and I have to ensure I am ordering wisely.)

In other words, if you are interested in anything, reserve it before the 9/4/08!
"You could give Aristotle a tutorial. And you could thrill him to the core of his being ... Such is the privilege of living after Newton, Darwin, Einstein, Planck, Watson, Crick and their colleagues." - Richard Dawkins

www.suburbanrocketry.com

skippy
Rocket Crew
Rocket Crew

Postby skippy » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:53 am

My order is in!

:)
"I think people unfairly criticize Wikipedia just because it's often inaccurate... Compared to newspapers, Wikipedia is the word of God." - Max Barry

"Attitude gets altitude". - Me. I said that

Bones
Engineer
Engineer

Postby Bones » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:33 pm

I have set-up the database so if you want you can place a reserved order for the Sirius kits.

You can follow this link for pricing and details about a particular kit.
http://www.suburbanrocketry.com/Rocket- ... -Kits.html

For those who have already contacted me or already placed an order, your existing order will be updated shortly!

Cheers!
Darren

www.suburbanrocketry.com

Return to “Suburban Rocketry”