Suburban Rocketry has closed

Moderator: Moderators

Bones
Engineer
Engineer

Sirius Rocketry

Postby Bones » Wed May 07, 2008 9:38 am

Great news!

I have received my Sirius Rocketry back-order and Suburban Rocketry has been updated to reflect my available stock.

To those who have already placed back-orders you should have received an email confirming the kits are now available to ship.

I have to say peeking through the packaging they look like interesting builds.

I think I might have to build myself the Atlantis next month....

http://www.suburbanrocketry.com/Rocket- ... -Kits.html
"You could give Aristotle a tutorial. And you could thrill him to the core of his being ... Such is the privilege of living after Newton, Darwin, Einstein, Planck, Watson, Crick and their colleagues." - Richard Dawkins

www.suburbanrocketry.com

skippy
Rocket Crew
Rocket Crew

Postby skippy » Wed May 14, 2008 6:16 pm

Yahoo! My Sirius order arrived from Suburban today.

The 18mm Interrogator looks great, but the SS Cestris looks freakin' amazing! :shock:

That sound you can hear is my build queue re-shuffling!

Typical Suburban shipment; well packed and safe from the destructo-drones at Australia Post. :D
"I think people unfairly criticize Wikipedia just because it's often inaccurate... Compared to newspapers, Wikipedia is the word of God." - Max Barry

"Attitude gets altitude". - Me. I said that

Bones
Engineer
Engineer

Postby Bones » Fri May 16, 2008 8:22 am

I agree. That Cestris does look amazing! I think it is one of those kits that would be enjoyable to go "all out" on the finish.

I am starting to wish I ordered more of this kit. I really don't have enough at the moment to sacrifice one to build myself.
"You could give Aristotle a tutorial. And you could thrill him to the core of his being ... Such is the privilege of living after Newton, Darwin, Einstein, Planck, Watson, Crick and their colleagues." - Richard Dawkins

www.suburbanrocketry.com

Sirius Rocketry
Rocket Onlooker
Rocket Onlooker

Postby Sirius Rocketry » Thu May 29, 2008 3:53 am

I am glad to hear that folks are enjoying the S.S. Cestris kit! And a big thanks to Suburban Rocketry for handling Australian orders for Sirius Rocketry Kits. Evie and I are glad to have Bones onboard!

I would love to see any finished Cestris pics, and indeed, it does make a good base for some extra detailing. If anyone gives it the "full treatment", or has any pictures they would like to share with me, I would love to see them!

I'll be checking in here from time to time, and I wish everyone the best!

David
David J. Miller
Sirius Rocketry, LLC
Neenah, Wisconsin, USA

Return to “Suburban Rocketry”