EMRR Intro

Proudly supported by Essence's Model Rocketry Reviews, post your reviews on rockets and motors or any other rocketry accessory. Information and updates from www.rocketreviews.com will be accessible here.

Moderator: Moderators

tazzdevl1
Parachute Packer
Parachute Packer

EMRR Intro

Postby tazzdevl1 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:03 am

Although I have been an Australian Rocketry forum member for a little while, I am the new PR guy for Essence's Model Rocket Reviews. I will use this forum to bring you news of up-dates, contests and events on EMRR. For those that may not be familar with EMRR take a look around.

www.rocketreviews.com

Check out the reviews written by fellow rockeeers. Write your own reviews. Post your flight logs and your information in the Who's Who section. Also, there are many rocketry related tools on the web site.

Go ahead, check out EMRR and enjoy.

Cliff Oliver
Public Relations
Essence's Model Rocket Reviews

Scoop1261
L3 Rocket GURU
L3 Rocket GURU

Postby Scoop1261 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Hi Cliff,

I can attest to the quality of information available on EMRR.

Great tools & calculators there, as well as a great reference for Rocksim files.
The reviews are always good reading and very handy for anyone building a specific kit. Plenty of tips there for the budding modeler!

Keep up the great work Cliff! 8)
Why Limit Yourself?

AMRS #4 - L3 |TRA #11080 - L3 |MDRA #263

Impulse: A Whole Lot ..So much I've lost count!

Kryten
Astronaut
Astronaut

Postby Kryten » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:53 am

EMRR is a great site!
I've spent quite a few hours on it, and still regularly use the tools and calulators section
"Pub, ah yes. A meeting place where people attempt to achieve advanced states of mental incompetence by the repeated consumption of fermented vegetable drinks" (“Timeslides”)

tazzdevl1
Parachute Packer
Parachute Packer

Postby tazzdevl1 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:33 am

Scoop, thanks for mentioning the features that I didn't. I got a LOC/Precision Expediter as an early Christmas gift a couple of week ago. The first thing I did was go to EMRR and download the Rocksim file for it! Then I read the reviews and flight logs.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow rocketeers in Australia!

Cliff

Georgio
Textbook dentistry
Textbook dentistry

Postby Georgio » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:07 am

Hi tazzdevl1
I got a LOC/Precision Expediter as an early Christmas gift a couple of week ago.

I too have just received a LOC/Precision Expediter for Christmas

The first thing I did was go to EMRR and download the Rocksim file for it! Then I read the reviews and flight logs.

And that's exactly what I did

Interestingly, I have built a number of PML kits (or had a hand in building) ....8 or so, but never a LOC/Precision one

They are certainly ..... errrr .....different!

I'm considering re-producing the booster section with Bluetube 2.0 & G-10 eventually

Bye the way, I wanted to get the Expediter specifically to use use Aerotech J-90 reloads, and keep under the 5000' ceiling

tazzdevl1
Parachute Packer
Parachute Packer

Postby tazzdevl1 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:21 am

Georgio, that sounds like a good plan. Take pictures along the way while you're building and then write a review to send in to EMRR.

Cliff

Return to “Rocketry Reviews”