TWO MORE SCHOOL VISITS BY QRS

School and other organisation visited from rocketry clubs.

Moderator: Moderators

bpratt
Engineer
Engineer

Postby bpratt » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:58 am

october sky wrote:Then on the Friday Petar and Blake + who ever is free, there will be another display and talk at Beaudesert State Primary School. It is so good that Petar and Blake are doing these as we can now "split" to two groups when needed.

If someone can give me the times and locations, chances are I can make it out to help out at these as well, particulary when Loganlea and Beaudesert aren't all that far away from me. :)

october sky
Human GPS
Human GPS

Postby october sky » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Brendan, Loganlea was done last Friday by Petar and Blake but Beaudesert one is next Friday. :)

I don't know the time but I'm sure Blake will post it here soon and give few words about the Loganlea one too. :wink:
QRS Inc. NO: 003

Life Member

TRA #11616 L3

october sky
Human GPS
Human GPS

Postby october sky » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Waiting, waiting Blake/Petar, lalalalalalalalaaaa. :lol:

I was at the Rotary Club of Logan last night as an invited speaker, how cool is that ! 8)

There was a bad thunder storm about to hit but I managed to empty my ute and set up before it hit. Due to this weather, there were less people that had planned to be there. There were 15 people only, all men around 30 to 70 in age bracket and boy did they like what they saw ! :)

Honestly it was a good night with genuine interest shown from many who said they'll be at our next launch for sure. Amazingly, one of the people there had spent 3 years at Woomera and Tim, the guy who invited me said that his dad was involved with parachute design at Woomera long ago. Pity that I couldn't talk furher with them but will soon. :wink:

I was given a framed certificate of appreciation and donation on my behalf to have 10 children injected against polio. :)
QRS Inc. NO: 003

Life Member

TRA #11616 L3

Return to “School and Organisation Visits”