The articles in this edition are:
- James Petty' journey to Level 3 certification
- Visit to MDRA by the United States Naval Academy (USNA)
- Students from the Terrapin Rocket Club of the University of Maryland also visit the MDRA
- Eddie Braun successuful "jump" over the Snake River Canyon in "Evel Spirit".
- Attempt at the world speed record using a rocket powered dragster on skis (named "Arctic Arrow") that ran on a frozen lake at Arsunda, Sweden.
- A tribute to Giovanni "Bruno" Selmi, from Bruno’s Country Club in the Black Rock Desert, Nevada, USA. Bruno passed away earlier in May 2017.
- The last installment of the series of articles on Team AeroPac's 100K Rocket Project
Also check out the new products listed under "Rocketry News".
If you're not already a subscriber, you can subscribe now! It's free to subscribe.
Ciao for now,